Spot minor damages before they become major headaches.
We’ll assess your roof and entire envelope to check for any damages. Our surveys also cover moisture management and thermal efficiency. We’ll deliver detailed drawings, specifications and contract documents to give you a thorough maintenance and repair strategy. Our plans fit many different budget options.
- Roof Assessment SurveyDocumentation of the existing condition of the roofing system through a visual survey of the interior and exterior deck, appurtenances, joints and the severity of the defects in the roofing system.
- Budget OptionsWe work within many different budget plans. In our experience, an agreed upon budget is critical to customers trying determine what they can do with their existing roof system and building enclosure.
- Roof SamplingIdentify and quantify existing materials to determine the composition and condition of the roofing system and the condition of the deck at the interface.
- Moisture SurveyThe use of infrared, nuclear and capacitance moisture detection systems to delineate areas of moisture concentrations within the roof system to aid in determining the extent of necessary repairs.
- Maintenance and Repair StrategiesWe formulate alternative cost effective programs to extend the life of the existing roofing system. It’s crucial to us to ensure that you get the most out of your roofing system and you are left with a roofing system that functions properly.
- Thermal Efficiency SurveyUsed to evaluate present and alternative roofing systems for thermal efficiency to assess the potential energy cost savings. Reduce your overall energy costs through simple repairs and changes.
- Drawings, Specifications and Contract DocumentsWe assist owners to receive bids for roofing system renovation based upon roof assessment and adopted strategies. We’ll work with you to decide which option is best for your overall needs and budget.