Ensures full quality of roofing materials and workmanship.
Detailed quality assurance programs enable us to review reports of all activity throughout the entire construction process. Field observation allows us to assess compliance with certain specifications and to make sure everything is running smoothly and going according to plan.
- Constructibility Review An overview of plans, specifications, and contractor/manufacturer submittals to minimize field problems and aid in the interpretation of design prior to the initiation of construction.
- Preconstruction Conference To review plans, specifications, details, application requirements and responsibilities of all involved parties whose workmanship or materials impact the quality of the roofing system.
- Field Observation To assess compliance with the plans and specifications and document materials and workmanship. This allows us to stay ahead of any possible problems during construction.
- Laboratory Tests To provide quality control of roofing materials and construction workmanship. Our in-house laboratory enables us to constantly test building materials to ensure high-quality results.
- Quality Assurance Program Includes review of submittals, scheduled reports of construction activity, assessment of the contractor’s quality control efforts to determine contract compliance where owner quality control is not feasible.