Quality Control and Assurance Inspector
WeatherTech Consulting Group
It’s the duty of our quality control and assessment inspectors to view, test and sample building materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications. It’s the duty of our inspectors to evaluate quality or performance of the buildings we work on. This role requires critical thinking. Using logic to identify material or structural weaknesses and offer solutions to the problem.
This complex problem solving involves reviewing all material and relative information to determine options and solutions. Our inspectors must have good decision making skills. It’s important in our line of duty to considering the relative costs and benefits of potential rebuilds or remodels, when choosing the appropriate route.
Other job duties include:
- Using testing equipment.
- Testing characteristics of materials or products.
- Determine product specifications or requirements.
- Monitor equipment operation to ensure proper functioning.
- Analyze test results.
- Discuss inspection results and test data with clients.
- Evaluate quality of materials or products.